10 Lines on Hulk in English
1. The Hulk is a fictional superhero created by writer Stan Lee and artist Jack Kirby.
2. The character made his first appearance in “The Incredible Hulk” in 1962.
3. The Hulk’s real name is Dr. Bruce Banner, a brilliant scientist.
4. He transforms into the Hulk when exposed to gamma radiation.
5. When he becomes the Hulk, his physical appearance changes drastically, and he gains immense strength.
6. He is a founding member of the superhero team, the Avengers.
8. Hulk is one of the most popular superheroes.
9. Hulk is known for his incredible strength.
10. He turns into the Hulk when he becomes angry.
11. Hulk’s skin colour is green.
12. Hulk is now considered an important character in the Marvel world.
We hope that you liked our article “10 Lines on Hulk in English”. If you liked this article, then you can share it with your friends.
- Homepage: Learnars.com