1. Israel is a country in West Asia.
2. The capital of Israel is Jerusalem.
3. Jerusalem, one of the world’s oldest cities, holds great religious significance for Jews, Christians, and Muslims alike.
4. Israel was established as a modern state in 1948, following the end of British rule in the region.
5. Tel Aviv is one of the country’s largest cities and is the economic and technological center of the country.
6. Hebrew is the official language of Israel.
7. Israel has a diverse population.
8. Israeli New Shekel is the official currency of Israel.
9. Israel is known for its advanced technology sector.
10. Israel is a developed country.
11. Football is the most popular sport in Israel.
12. “Hatikvah” is the national anthem of Israel.
We hope that you liked our article “10 Lines on Israel in English”. If you liked this article, then you can share it with your friends.
- Homepage: Learnars.com